Main Machine Specification
- Working Area : 2000×3000 mm
- Plasma Source : Hypertherm Powermax 45 (USA)
- Torch Height Control : Proma (Poland)
- Controller : 3 Axis DSP Computer Operated System
- X,Y,Z Motor : Stepper motor Leadshine (Taiwan)
- X, Y, Z Motion : Linier Guide Hiwin (Taiwan)
- Motion Type : Helical Rack and Pinion , Z Axis Ball Screw Hiwin (Taiwan)
- Compressor: Auto on 5 HP , 3 Phase
- Linier Positioning Accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Safety: Inductive Sensor Limit Switches
- Maximum Speed : 18000 mm/sec
- Power Supply : 3 phase, 420 V , 10 A (10 HP)
Plasma Source : Hypertherm Powermax 45
- Maximum Cutting Thickness (MS) : 7 mm
- Maximum Cutting Thickness (SS) : 3.5 mm
Machine is structure made of Box beam. After fabrication all the linear motion beams are machined before assembly. This give even longest life all linear mechanical component and motors.
Specification of Mach3 Controller
- Maximum support 5-axis stepper motor driver controllers
- Compatible with MACH3, Linux CNC (EMC2) etc. parallel-control CNC software.
- USB power supply and peripherals powered phase are separated to protect computer security.
- All the signals are opto-isolated which can protect your computer security.
- 5-input interface to define the Limit, Emergence-Stop, Cutter alignment, etc.
- Wide input voltage range: 12-24V, and with anti-reverse function.
- One relay output control interface, accessed by the spindle motor or the air pump, water
- Output 0-10V analog voltage for inverter to control the spindle speed.
About THC System (Torch Height Controller)
An automatic torch height control, or THC, is one of the most important elements of a mechanized shape cutter. The THC monitors the arc voltage from the plasma cutter and uses this information to control the position of the torch relative to the material being cut. It will precisely maintain the correct height over the work area to create the best possible cut. The THC also allows the user to determine pierce height and pierce delay, extending the life of torch consumables.
The Proma THC 150 is a popular controller of the plasma torch’s height with relay outputs Up/Down and ARC OK – confirmation of the cutting arc. It is intended to cooperate with CNC control systems which support THC signals up/down, for example Mach3, Linux CNC, CNConv. The integration of a voltage divider makes installation quite simple.
- THC On/Off Option on Screen
- Pause resume facility, Simulation, advance start option
- All the common facility which CNC Machine must have
- 5 HP Compressor
- Air Filter
- 5 meter Air Pipe
- Electrode and Nozzle Rs. 5500 Free
- 1 Day Training
- Tutorial Material
1 Year Warranty on all parts except consumable And accessories