JAK Machinery make Clay 3D Printer Developed to support digital craftsmanship and self productions.
Jak Machinery Launching Clay 3d Printer for the first time in India for poetry and designers. Along with all our existing material we are now adding Clay as CNC raw material to make an object from digital design.
If you want to 3D print a cool coffee mug or animal figurine for your home? Or are you looking for some special Clay (or Ceramic) for your lab? Then you might consider ceramic 3d printing. If you’re still a rookie when it comes to Clay 3D printing, don’t worry – we’ll fill you in.
Material compatible with JAK Clay Extruder :
clay, ceramic, porcelain, allumina, zirconia and advanced ceramics.
Printing Area (LxWxH):
- Model JAK 333 Clay : 300x300x300 mm
- Model JAK 444 Clay : 400x400x400 mm
- Model JAK 555 Clay : 500x500x500 mm
- Clay Extrusion flow Controlling mechanism
- Easy to clean exruder
- Pressure Control system
- Separate Clay container : Enough to make object till 5 KG
- Changeable Nozzles : 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 mm
- New sliding-system on bearings to guarantee excellent stability
- Free Clay Material , Cleaning Kit, Manual, Video guidance , Online Support etc After support
Benefit of Clay 3D Printer
- Once the printer has finished the clay is still wet. This allows for final touches by hand
- No Heating Element : Instant Start , No waiting for target temperature
- Pottery Production
- Architecture structure and Object
- Retail Art Craft
- Mass production small objects
- Operative System: WIndows, Mac, Linux
- Software slicing: Cura – SLic3r – Simplify 3d – Craftware
- File type: .stl, .obj, .gcode